Friday, October 15, 2010

Fashion Basics.

Seeing as the main point of this blog is fashion, I'll post some of the fashion basics, in my opinion, so we can get better acquainted that note.


       Anna Wintour.
          God. 
Dictates the fashion world almost completely. If you haven't seen the  September Issue you should.



 Vouge.
The bible.
The go to guide for fashion.




 Womans Wear Daily.
Devotional.
Wish I could afford a subscription to this. 
The latest fashion news.
Who needs the Newspaper when you can get this instead?



 Beauty Guide.
I'm a makeup junkie, and a fanatic of hair, this is the best magazine for beauty.



Paris.
 New York.

Milan.





The worlds three fashion capitols. Hopefully you're as excited for the real posts to start as I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment